Oh no! Is that a bathroom leak?
Realising that you have a bathroom leak is usually the easy part. You might see:
- Puddles on the floor in front of the bath/shower
- Wet patches/paint blisters on walls adjacent to your bathroom
- Wet floors/carpets adjacent to your bathroom
- Wet patches on the ceiling below the bathroom
So don’t delay! Call Pipe Perfection Plumbers on 1300 007 473.
Our plumbers are experts in leaking showers and will:
- Thoroughly test the entire area
- Find the exact source of the leak
- Double check for multiple bathroom leaks
- Carry out a long-lasting repair.
Is your bathroom leak a pain, or a serious problem?
A lot of questions will spring to mind once you notice you have a leak in your bathroom. Where is it coming from? Will it be a big job to fix?
We have put together this handy FAQ about bathroom leaks to help but the first question you should answer is whether or not you have a constant leak, or do you only notice a problem when someone has taken a shower?
A constant bathroom leak is most likely to be a fault with a plumbing pipe behind the bathroom wall so it’s time to call a plumber. A leak like this could be damaging the structure of your home, attracting white ants or causing damp. None of which is desirable!
An occasional bathroom leak (i.e when you use the shower or bath) could be either:
- Water getting behind tiles because the shower is leaking and no longer completely waterproof
- A leaking shower screen
- If a leaking pipe has a tiny hole, it can appear as though its only an a occasional leak
Remember we offer a 100% Happiness Guarantee! If you’re not happy, you get your money back.