Flush toilet troubles away before it’s too late.
To DIY or not to DIY?
These simple questions can help you decide what’s the right move for you. From each row, choose the description that is most like you.
1. I have pliers and a shifting spanner
2. I love going up and down the aisles at Bunnings
3. Fixing toilets is my idea of a great way to spend weekend
4. My partner is proud of my DIY efforts
Tools? Does a coat hanger and butter knife count?
Wandering around a hardware shop drives me crazy
I love spending my weekend playing golf/with family/ my insert interest
My partner complains to me/others/everyone when I DIY
- If your answers are mostly on the right, save yourself the time, hassle and heartache. Your Sydney plumber can sort out your cistern or fix a leaking toilet in no time? Call 1300 007 473
- If your answers are mostly on the left, head to our DIY section to download a how to fix a toilet fact sheet.
- If you’ve attempted a repair and the toilet is still acting up, read on.
Please, please, please – call a plumber when you:
- Have sewage in the house.
- Can’t find the source of the leak or the cause of the issue.
- Tried to fix it yourself, but it won’t stay fixed.
- Want to change the cistern.
- Are considering putting a dual flush cistern on an old single flush pan (Trust us – you really don’t want to do this. It just won’t carry the “big load” you need it to!)
Quick, quality service and respond to queries very efficiently.
Arrived on time, two guys getting all works done, cleaned up, tested everything before leaving, could not recommend them more highly.
Just want to thank Darren and Felicity for arranging to have Mason fix my isolator valve in the bathroom today. Mason is the third plumber who has tried to fix it in the last 12 months and was finally successful!!
It wasn't an easy fix but he persevered and completed the job. I couldn't thank him enough. I just wanted to let you know what a great job he did and all while being extremely pleasant and mannerable. He called to say he would be a little early and arrived when he said he would.
I am thoroughly pleased with the outcome and wanted to let you know. He is an asset to your business. Thanks again. Shellee Cawsey