We value your privacy. Pipe Perfection Plumbers does not sell or share our customer information or email subscriber list with anyone.
Customer information is collected for the sole purpose of providing plumbing services, upholding warranties and providing information to our customers and notifying them of ways to protect and improve their home.
Customers do not have to provide us with their personal information however it may affect their use of this Site or any services offered on it.
The personal information that is generally collected is customer names, addresses, contact numbers, email addresses and job specific information.
We are committed to ensuring that the information provided to us by our customers is secure.
From time to time, we may send special offers and notices via mail, email or phone call to our customers or to those who have expressed interest and have requested such information. At any time, customers and email subscribers may opt out of such offers and notifications by following the opt-out link on the specific communication or by contacting Pipe Perfection Pty Ltd directly. If customers believe that any information we hold about them is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email (see below). We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes.
Customers or email subscribers can access a copy of their information should they wish to do so.
We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
We may need to disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our colleagues with job specific information so we can complete our services/jobs completely. We will not do this without seeking prior approval from the customer.
We will never disclose customer personal information to overseas recipients.
If a customer believes that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email below.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorised employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Customer and their respective Customer Records may be passed to third parties. However, Customer records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our suppliers and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Customers have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Customer Records we keep, on the proviso we are give reasonable notice of such request. Customers are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Customers with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Information submitted on our website
Any material you send to us on or via the Pipe Perfection Plumbers website will be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information. We will be entitled to use such material for any purpose without compensation to you.
Third party websites
The Pipe Perfection Plumbers website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Pipe Perfection Plumbers does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content, nor does Pipe Perfection Plumbers provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
(c) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
(d) redistribute material from our website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
If you would like to post content to one of our website pages:
Our website enables you to post comments and other content to the blog feature of our website. We believe that our website facilitates communication, self-expression, freedom of speech, and encourages the healthy exchange of information and viewpoints. You acknowledge and agree that we do not and shall not have any obligation to review submissions or comments, and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of submissions and we cannot ensure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable submissions will not appear on our website. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor and to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any submission that you post to our website, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion, and you agree that we do not have any obligation to use or respond to any submission. You agree that you shall immediately notify us in writing of any objectionable submissions or other content appearing on our website.
Accurate Information. In order to make use of certain functionality on our website, you will need to provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), such as your name and email address. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete and current information at all times. You agree not to allow any third party to access our website on your behalf. You agree to be responsible for allowing any other person or entity to access our website on your behalf. You agree to notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorised use of our website. You agree that we have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, to protect our interests.
Restrictions. By posting a submission to our website, you warrant and represent that (i) you own the proprietary rights to such submission, and (ii) such submission does and will not infringe any party’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights and that such submission is and will not be defamatory or libelous. Furthermore, you agree not to post or otherwise submit to our websites any submission that:
(a) is fraudulent;
(b) is designed to interrupt, or destroys or limits the functionality of, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or interferes with or disrupts our website, services connected to our website, or otherwise interferes with operations or services of our website in any way;
(c) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; including the promoting of an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
(d) is offensive to the website community or to us, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or which harasses or harms, or advocates the harassment or harming of another person;
(e) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”, or solicits PII from other visitors to our website;
(f) promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(g) links to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which the user posting such material does not have a right to link or which competes in any manner with our website;
(h) violates a person’s rights of publicity and/or privacy; or
(i) violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
You acknowledge that submissions posted to our website may be subject to size and usage limitations, and that you are responsible for adhering to such limitations.
To contact us, email email@example.com or call 1300 00 7473.