Lately, I’ve been feeling the pressure. I can handle pressure but only if certain needs of mine are attended to.
So this Valentine’s day – can we exchange gifts?
My pledge to you:
- Deliver plentiful hot water at your behest
- Run efficiently and not push your utility bill skywards
- Stay with you for many more years (up to double that of unmaintained units)
- To not rupture my tank and flood your home
- I will not explode. You read that right – explode. Into. The. Air. (This happened in real life AND on Mythbusters)
Sounds heavenly no? Now, I need your pledge of love in return:
- I need to be serviced. (Don’t we all?)
- I’m not fluffing around here either – I really need to have my major 5 year service.
It’s a condition of my warranty. If I am not maintained, my manufacturer could accuse you of neglect and refuse to repair me under warranty.
Neglect. That’s not something we do to those who love us, is it?
I have asked Felicity from Pipe Perfection Plumbers to call you to make a booking. Or reply to this email if you prefer. Their “Keep Your Love on the Ground” Hot Water Service special ends on Feb 28 so hurry!
Just because you love me – you’ll get:
- 10% off the hot water service
- 15% off any other plumbing jobs you have done at the same time
- a box of chocolate covered raspberries
Woo hoo!! How wonderfully fantastical is that? As an extra added bonus, the plumbers will arrive dressed in their cossie*.
Your Hot Water System