In the inner west, many bathrooms are small. When renovating a small bathroom you want to try and give the illusion of space, so think about the following next time you want a bathroom upgrade:
- Tiles that extend to the ceiling can make a small bathroom appear more spacious.
- Clear shower screens can make your bathroom look a lot bigger, a frameless shower screen won’t create any visual barriers.
- Make use of natural light. Think about installing a skylight if your bathroom faces away from the sun.
- Stick to the basics, adding fancy pictures and decor can sometimes make rooms appear cluttered.
- Think about using lighter colours, as they give the illusion of a larger, open space.
- Consider installing a deeper bath, rather than a longer bath.
- Sliding doors can create more room and are easier to open and close for younger children who struggle with hinges.
- Give us a call for any hints and tips about bathroom renovations, we’re the experts!